Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Friday, February 24, 2006

When the Wife Opens the Door to an Apartment ;)

Here's something amusing, sent by our good friend Strav.

I am living with my family in a Salmiya building for the past 10
years. Last year the building was transferred to a new owner and he
has made a new agreement with every tenant with an increase in rent.
Last week, the building watchman (Harees) demanded everyone submit a
photograph of each tenant's wife, which he in turn will hand over to
building owner.

Please note that all our passport copies + Civil ID copies are with the owner.
Is it legal for the owner to demand the photo of the tenant's wife?For the last 10 years this has not been requested. Why is it required
now? I have enquired of my colleagues and no one has handed over their
wife's photograph to the building owner.


Excuse me?

7 Comments:

Blogger Hahaha said...

This story is sheepish and civilized compared to the last topic.

I almost hate to drag everyone into the beasty gutter but I will anyway.

Years ago a punk kid would show up at the corner bar to meet his father. The delinquent was in and out of the county prison for violations.

While locked up he had the job of delivering mail to inmates. One prisoner was convicted of "an act" with a filly at a county farm.

The punk would deliver mail to this prisoner while stomping one foot on the ground. This mimicked a famous horse who would answer math questions by stomping one hoove on the ground.

We'll all burn in hell..

11:07 am  
Blogger Hahaha said...

Can you believe I have to make a spelling correction to this horse-sh-t comment.

Hoof. It should be hoof not hoove.

11:10 am  
Blogger Barnsley-Freeads said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Happy

7:52 am  
Blogger ehsanbros said...

what the hell??
It's illegal for sure...

4:04 pm  
Blogger Chuck said...

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.

11:03 pm  
Blogger tobey said...

hello. Are you still using your wordgasm blog? I own wordgasm.com, and I was just planning to move to blogger instead. Is it ok to ask that blog from you...? Since you're not using it anyway? Or maybe we can negotiate or somethingg? :)

9:37 am  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home