Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Friday, February 24, 2006

When the Wife Opens the Door to an Apartment ;)

Here's something amusing, sent by our good friend Strav.

I am living with my family in a Salmiya building for the past 10
years. Last year the building was transferred to a new owner and he
has made a new agreement with every tenant with an increase in rent.
Last week, the building watchman (Harees) demanded everyone submit a
photograph of each tenant's wife, which he in turn will hand over to
building owner.

Please note that all our passport copies + Civil ID copies are with the owner.
Is it legal for the owner to demand the photo of the tenant's wife?For the last 10 years this has not been requested. Why is it required
now? I have enquired of my colleagues and no one has handed over their
wife's photograph to the building owner.


Excuse me?

3 Comments:

Blogger ehsanbros said...

what the hell??
It's illegal for sure...

4:04 pm  
Blogger Chuck said...

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. Are you still using your wordgasm blog? I own wordgasm.com, and I was just planning to move to blogger instead. Is it ok to ask that blog from you...? Since you're not using it anyway? Or maybe we can negotiate or somethingg? :)

9:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home