Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Friday, February 10, 2006

Cartoon protests 'must be peaceful'



Of course they should. Those people say so but others obviously have a different agenda.

"We'll try not to make the division grow bigger and we'll work on strengthening relations.


Division? huh? Between whom??? And strenghtening relations? With whom???

Silly world indeed!

4 Comments:

Blogger SoupduJourandMore said...

just quickly now,

I've been ignoring this story of protest and I've been ignoring the blog (english) coverage. To me it is like the anti-war protests that were held all over Europe, the US and England. Just alot of screamin' that has little impact on the world at large. (I am aware that a priest was killed in Spain and that protestors were shot dead in Afghanistan. r.i.p.)

My point is this:

I can take you places where people smell the flowers together. I can take you places where people speak the same aggressive rascist words that were spoken in 1950.

People are compelled to things. Some to this and some to that.

Those of us who can see the forest and the trees are free to do as we please.

Both dispositions always exist all of the time.

Forest and trees. hehe

12:06 am  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Forests and trees?

Like fish and the sea?

8:37 pm  
Blogger SoupduJourandMore said...

SilllyGrrrl,

There is an expression; "They can't see the forest through the trees."

Meaning; Someone misses the obvious all of the time. They do not know better. constantly.

Is that fishy enough? Or too fishy? (can never be too fishy in the sea. can it?) haha; a pun. "can it" = canned salmon

haha hahaha hehe haaahaha ahah aaah

11:58 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Soup is sillier than silly!

1:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home