Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yemeni Soldier says he is above the law in Bahrain

Here's another offending article, which appeared in the GDN.

It drew a smile on my silly face.

Here's the offending bit:

The hotel security manager, who did not wish to be named, said the man was hysterical when he restrained him.

He said he called the police and an ambulance for the woman, who was in a lot of pain and bleeding.

"The man was saying how proud he was for being Yemeni and working for the BDF and continued to say how he is not scared for doing what he did because he knows that he will be set free for being a soldier," he told the GDN.


hehe.. of course he is. Who in Bahrain can challenge this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home