Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Arab Molests Iranian

What's wrong with wankers like this grandfather?

A grandfather is being questioned for allegedly molesting a 10-year-old schoolgirl and purportedly giving her Dh11 to touch his private parts.

The Dubai Public Prosecution charged the 57-year-old Arab accountant, identified as I.A., with molesting the Iranian schoolgirl.


bla bla bla

He said he had gone with his grandchildren to the mall to spend some time.


hehe .. starting them early, I suppose?

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelo Embuldeniya said...

Oh its Dubai this time.. i was beginning to think it was another RAK episode :-D

8:49 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Keep on leaping soup.. burn off the excess calories!!

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home