Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Arab Molests Iranian

What's wrong with wankers like this grandfather?

A grandfather is being questioned for allegedly molesting a 10-year-old schoolgirl and purportedly giving her Dh11 to touch his private parts.

The Dubai Public Prosecution charged the 57-year-old Arab accountant, identified as I.A., with molesting the Iranian schoolgirl.


bla bla bla

He said he had gone with his grandchildren to the mall to spend some time.


hehe .. starting them early, I suppose?

5 Comments:

Blogger SoupduJourandMore said...

What do ya do for an encore in Bahrain?

First the sporting shop is renting, not selling, "renting" blow up dream brides, then..., Grandpa Walton is caught in the mall, in his overalls, without any underwear.

O' course afte J acko it's all down hill...

p.s./ is this that Persian thing again?

1:05 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

haha .. soup! You are an evil one ;)

What Persian thing?

8:35 pm  
Blogger Angelo Embuldeniya (Strav) said...

Oh its Dubai this time.. i was beginning to think it was another RAK episode :-D

8:49 pm  
Blogger SoupduJourandMore said...

Dearest Silliest SillyGirl,

Forgive my lack of knowledge. In some things I do excel ;) In other things I approximate.

I should do searches right now and learn! (so much to read and write everyday! time)

I thought that one distinction, between people in the Middle East, was of Arab and Persian. Where as such; Some would be offended if not specifically recognized as one or specifically the other.

I realize that when individuals self describe, as Shiite or Sunni etc. etc., they are reminding others that there are many different groups.

Off the top of my head (still atttached, hehe) I thought Iranians comprised Persians. So the story of this molesting grandfather appeared to be sectarian humor.

Am I way way off the mark on all counts?

hehe I get frustrated when off the mark! Then start grabbing things, jumping on things and generally all hell breaks loooose! It is some instinct. Problem? Just j ump on something till exhausted and the problem will be forgotten. I learn with every leap though!

11:51 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Keep on leaping soup.. burn off the excess calories!!

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home