Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nutters Come in All Shapes and Sizes

hehehe

Thanks Strav for the tip. Here's another moronic act, too difficult even for a silly mind to comprehend.

Gulf News reports:

Ras Al Khaimah: A man, who said he had to keep an appointment with George W. Bush and other leaders on the moon, gave Civil Defence the jitters because he wanted to leap from the roof of a building to reach his destination.

The 38-year-old Indian climbed to the roof, shouting to people to clear the way to the moon because he had to meet the US President.


I rest my case.. Why are there so many nutters concentrated in a small geographic location? Beats me.

1 Comments:

Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

IS everyone really a nutter?

And what's this with changing papers and editors?

And why shoot the messenger?

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home