Silly Silly World

SILLINESS smacks you in the face - everyday! Here, I would like to archive some of the silliness I encounter..and which makes me smile. Happy Silly read!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bahrain

Bahraini

Thursday, February 09, 2006

It is the first time I am stabbed .. indeed!

Reading newspapers is a daily ritual and a great source of inspiration for me.

Take this article which appeared in the Gulf Daily News today, for instance. I really didn't know whether to feel sorry for the poor man or fall off my couch laughing.

"After he stabbed me I blacked out and fell to the floor," he said.

"This was the first time I have been stabbed.

"It was for trying to stop an argument, so I was shocked.

"In this world it is very difficult to live. If you try to help someone they will harm you in return."


hehe .. like people don't and shouldn't get stabbed to begin with .. so what is the point of saying first, second or last?

5 Comments:

Blogger Angelo Embuldeniya said...

am so glad you started this blog SBG & you're taking on the articles that appear in Bahrain's newspapers here :)

Mucho gracias!

6:49 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

You are more than welcome Strav.. and since I am not there .. on ground zero.. would you be kind enough to forward anything silly you see ?

7:22 pm  
Blogger Angelo Embuldeniya said...

definitely:) you got it!

8:43 pm  
Blogger Angelo Embuldeniya said...

oh on another though, you could probably get an email up and going like tips.sillyworld@ so readers can forward their tips to u to go thru?

u know -- just an idea :)

8:44 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Great idea .. people with tips are more than welcome to email me on:

sillybahrainigirl(at)gmail(dot)com

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home